Spatula Wax is a transparent finishing wax. Clear in colour, odourless and solvent based. It ensures a high level of water repellence, along with a high glossy shine. Ideal for protecting and polishing smooth finishes.
Ready to use on Lucidato, Metallic Stuccos, and Marmorinos.
With all liquid products we recommend the use of safety eyewear and gloves.
Beeswax, pure Marseille soap, pearlescent pigments and special additives.
1lt x 1 or 2 coats 15 to 25 m2 depending on surface texture.
• Application with a stainless steel trowel.
• Ready to use.
• Let plaster surface dry for at least 24 hours before application
• Application of 1 or more coats according to needs
• Important that surfaces to be treated are solid and stable
• Don’t exceed with thickness; during application the product is absorbed leaving a thin layer on surface, eventually the excess must be removed from surface.
• After about 30 min. and not more than 2 hours, proceed to polishing with special cloths or using a polishing machine with wool pads
• Protect from rain external decoratives for at least 48 hours
• Temperature of application 5° - 35°C. Do not apply the product in case of imminent rain or windy days
Store in dry place with temperatures from a minimum of 5° to 30°C max.
Safety & First Aid Measures:
This product is not classified as hazardous according to the provisions of regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP).
Always wear personal protective equipment to prevent any accidents.
First Aid Measures:
EYES: Wash immediately and thoroughly with warm water and if further irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Seek Medical attention immediately.
In case of fire, use water or CO2 extinguisher.